Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 4 - Nature's Winter Gift - Photograph

Nature's Gift on a January Day
Wow - are those flowers I see on on my succulent?! I went out to get a new tripod with a gift card I received for Christmas and had to play with it of course. So with what little natural light that was left of the day, I captured these fresh gems. This is so great; if I wasn't photographing today, I don't think I would have seen these flowers. Actually, I was going to photograph a flock of birds in a bush, (I was only a few feet away) but I had my camera slung across me and under my coat. All that fumbling to get my camera, caused the birds to fly away. So my little flower surprise when I got home made up for it. Happy winter.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Lisa! A few weeks ago I wish I'd had my camera. Mom and I walked out of the doctor's office, and the tops of the trees were glowing brightly, due to the sun hitting the bare branches that were coated with ice. Good for you for finding this treasure!

    ReplyDelete