Saturday, February 05, 2011

Day 35 - Princesses need days off too ;)

Daughter of the King Most Hight, Princess Lisa
I really want to do this blog, so I need new plan. Should I tweak my challenge? Would that mean I failed the challenge? I don't want to be a slave to a blog, but I don't want to just quit either. Hmmm - If anybody reads day 36, let me know what you think. If nobody comments, then maybe only I would know I took a Princess Day.  After all this Princess had to do dishes by hand after work because our dishwasher broke down! Made me appreciate how hard it's worked over the years. I could go on and on about this day, but I'll spare you dreary details. Okay, a new tomorrow, Saturday, my don't-have-to-get-out-of-bed-early day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice picture of you. You look like a prom queen.

    ReplyDelete